Tell me more about my coffee order. When will it be roasted and shipped?
We want to introduce you to the joy of coffee and delight you. To achieve that, we do our best to describe our coffee accurately and we absolutely stand by the quality of every single batch we roast.
When is my coffee roasted?
Your coffee is roasted to order and will generally be shipped on the next business day after it is roasted.
Do you sell ground coffee?
We only ship whole bean coffees because great coffees are at their best within 30 minutes of grinding.
How is my coffee packaged?
Your coffee will be shipped in 12 oz. barrier bags for freshness, unless otherwise noted.
When will my order ship?
Generally, we roast on Tuesdays and Thursdays and ship no later than the next business day. So, an order received by midnight Eastern Standard Time on Monday will be roasted on Tuesday and shipped no later than Wednesday. Orders received by midnight EST on Wednesday will be roasted on Thursday and shipped no later than Friday. We do our best to get orders out the same day that they are roasted, but that doesn't always happen.
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help resolving a payment issue.
Can I get a refund?
Because we roast to order, the following rules apply:
- We will refund the cost of up to two 12 oz. bags per order.
- To receive a refund, unused portions of coffees must be returned at the customer's expense.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be honored up to 30 days after roast date, but not afterward.
To request a return, please contact us at email@example.com
Where will you ship orders?
We ship coffees and wares throughout the United States and Canada. Shipping to Canada is handled through UPS, which may assess brokerage fees at the recipient's expense and may incur additional charges. One Rate Shipping is not available for orders outside of the continental 48 states.
What is One Rate Shipping?
One Rate shipping allows you to pay one flat fee for shipping regardless of the quantity of items you order. We will then determine the appropriate shipping method to use to deliver your coffee. The following restrictions do apply:
- One Rate shipping is not available for orders outside of the continental 48 states.
- Please provide a physical mailing address with One Rate Shipping orders.
- Our One Rate Shipping offer is valid for USPS Priority Mail, or comparable service—without explicit or implied guaranteed transit time—within the continental 48 states at our discretion and does not apply to extended shipping options.
- One Rate Shipping order of 4 or fewer 12 oz. bags generally ship — without explicit or implied guaranteed transit time—via USPS Priority Mail or comparable service.
- On Federal Holidays, when the USPS is closed, One Rate Shipping packages may be shipped via UPS Ground or held until the following business day at our discretion.
Please check your shipping information for errors if your order is eligible for our one rate shipping offer and this option is unavailable during checkout.
What happens if my packaged is returned to you?
In the instance that a shipment is returned to our facility or never delivered by the USPS due to the following reasons:
- An incorrect address being supplied at the time of order
- An insufficient address being supplied at the time of order
- The package being unclaimed by the customer
- The inability of a package to be forwarded
Rosetta Coffee is not responsible, liable, or obligated to reship the package or refund the cost of the order. When a Return-to-Sender package is received, that same package may be reshipped provided the shipping charge is paid for in full by the customer. Upon receipt of a returned package, we will contact you to determine the reasoning for the return. One Rate shipping costs do not apply in these instances.
If you have a question that is not answered in this section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the Contact Us page for more information.